How do you embed a youtube video in lesson

Janus Buch
@janus-buch
2 years ago
3 posts

Hi everybody.

I'm trying to create a lesson, where I wanna embed a youtube video as part of the lesson, but I'm not sure how. I can see others doing this, so I know its possible. Can anybody help me with this issue. 

Thanks

admin
@community
2 years ago
3 posts

First you need to go your profile and select the video tab. Then click to plus (+) icon to add a new video.

1.JPG

You can upload a video or you can select a Youtube or Vimeo video of yours.

2.JPG

After you add the video now you can embed it into any article, lesson, page, forum entry or blog you create. Just click the icon below and a new window pops up.

3.JPG

Select the media type you like to embed from your library. Or you can even add a new image to be used using this screen.

4.JPG

I hope this is clear? Please let me know if you have further questions.

Janus Buch
@janus-buch
2 years ago
3 posts

Thanks for the help. The instructions are clear, but when I try to "embed local media" I'm only showed the "upload audio"-option. Theres no Youtube tap or any other taps besides the audio tap for that matter. 

admin
@community
2 years ago
3 posts

It should not be the case :( Maybe system needs some minutes to recognize your new added youtube video. Can you please try some minutes later and let me know?

Janus Buch
@janus-buch
2 years ago
3 posts

This is how it looks, when I try to embed the video

updated by @janus-buch: 17 Nov 2017 11:29:04
admin
@community
2 years ago
3 posts

This is what I see when I log in with your user. Maybe it is related to your browser or cache I am not sure. I am using Chrome.

embed.png